资讯中心

南阳为“迷笛”事件致歉!已归还身份证79张、电脑3台、手机17部……


近日,不少网友反映自己的财物在2023中原迷笛音乐节失窃,引发关注。
10月5日晚,微信公众号“南阳广播电视台”发布《关于2023中原迷笛音乐节有关情况的通报》,内容如下:


此前报道


9月29日至10月2日,中原迷笛音乐节在河南省南阳市卧龙区“绿野独白”演出现场举办。演出结束后,不少网友反映自己的财物在音乐节露营区失窃。

When Cui Jian, one of China's best-known rock stars, performed on the main stage at the Midi Festival 2023 on Sept 30, it was an exciting moment for music lovers who had traveled from across the country to join the four-day outdoor music festival in Nanyang, Henan province.


It was the first time the ancient city in Central China had hosted an outdoor Midi Festival — one of the most popular and oldest outdoor music festivals in China.


From Sept 29 to Oct 2, during the eight-day Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holiday, the festival showcased over 80 rock music acts from home and abroad, with about 150,000 fans attending.


据现场乐迷介绍,本次偷盗事件中,盗贼的行为“十分猖獗”,“甚至连乐迷拳头粗的电缆线都偷。”乐迷称,被偷盗的物品,包括迷笛手环、日记本、手机以及帐篷内的其他物品,偷盗行为主要发生在音乐节现场及乐迷的露营区,一些乐手的物品也被盗。有人怀疑称“从被盗人数看,这是一起疑似有组织有策划的盗窃”。

10月3日,#迷笛 偷东西#登上热搜第一。相关发文的内容中,不少网友表示:“东西被偷了”“简直是洗劫”……


But after it ended, many people, including those who had stayed in its camping zone, reported that personal property such as computers, phones, clothes and camping equipment had been stolen.



10月3日,该音乐节组委会发布公告称“将配合当地公安部门全力侦破”。根据南阳交警在官方账号下的公开回复,当地警方“已经在处置了。害群之马,绝不姑息!”


10月5日,迷笛音乐节官方发布消息称,经过公安机关的积极侦办,现已抓获拘留了一些盗窃者,追回部分财物。



A statement released by the festival's organizer on Oct 5 said the Nanyang city police department had received 73 reports of thefts and 65 cases had been documented.


mksport体育

"The police department arrested some people for taking personal property from music festival attendees and was able to return the property to its proper owners," the organizer said.


It also said an internet user who had posted untrue information on a social media platform had been arrested for misleading people to believe that equipment left in the camping zone was no longer wanted by its owners.


The statement also criticized negative and misleading comments about Nanyang that were posted on social media.

南阳为“迷笛”事件致歉!已归还身份证79张、电脑3台、手机17部……


"There were many comments exhibiting regional prejudice, which are wrong and have a negative impact on Nanyang," it said. "We will see you here in Nanyang next year."


记者:陈楠

来源:南阳广播电视台 中国新闻网 北京晚报


China Daily精读计划来了!每天20分钟,带你学英语,看世界!